Annons:
Tagtiny-house-living
Read 2899 times
Tammie
2018-11-08 10:00

Musicians Incredible Modern Tiny House

This musician has designed and built her own unique tiny home. She has created such a cute unique home. 

I you could build a tiny home what would be an unusual "must have" for you?

For instance, I would want a very large garage with enough space for an art studio.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-08 11:27

Aah! She did the exact opposite of what I would do, and it makes perfect sense. She put the house on a corner plot and turned it outwards to the street making it a concert stage. Very cool. I would put my tiny house on a big plot with as few neighbors as possible and have it facing away from the street, so it's more private. It was an ingenious idea to put the TV and computer screens in the living room table so you can fold it up when you need it (which is never :-). I wouldn't want to have my hands in the way if it suddenly decided to close. It looked heavy. I didn't understand if the cost, 90,000 dollars, was for the house or the trailer. If it was just the trailer, it sounds expensive, but if it was the house, I think it was great value for money.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-08 15:11

I am with you. I would want more privacy. I think the $90,000 is for house but it could be for both. I will have to listen to it again. 

Evelina and I both saw her play a couple of years ago. She plays for the TransSiberian Orchestra during the Holidays.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-11-08 15:42

I found one of their concerts on Youtube. Over two hours. I like when they play classical music.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-08 20:43

Me too. It is really a fun concert to go to.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Leia
2018-11-08 22:24

It's refreshing to see a "tiny" house of a more practical size. Tiny is a relative term, and Asha made hers comfortable and practical.

My must have would be a bath, I loved her big shower but nothing relaxes me more than a bath.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tom
2018-11-11 23:39

As Niklas wrote, it's very odd to place the house like that but I totally get the idea. For her it's perfect but for "normal" people it would feel very exposed.

Annons:
Tammie
2018-11-12 00:23

I agree! I like to create a private oasis in my backyard.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons: