Annons:
Tag:Ā tiny-house-living
Read 3207 times
Tammie
2018-10-29 07:32

Adorable Tiny House Built

I really like this tiny house and the land it is sitting on looks wonderful. Much of the material was reclaimed. I would love to design my own tiny house. I think a project like this would be really fun to do.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-29 11:16

I agree, building a very small house on a beautiful spot would be very fun. I miss a place to go on my spare time to relax. Our summer house is too far away and much too big for one or a few people.

Best regards, Niklas šŸŽˆ

Tammie
2018-10-29 20:51

How old are your kids? I think building a small home like this would be such a fun family project.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Leia
2018-10-29 22:09

Given that the woman had no building experience of her own is really motivating and inspiring.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-10-30 10:24

My daughter is 19 and my son is turning eight this winter. I think they would like a project like that but Iā€™m not sure they would participate much. Their heads are filled with so many other things. :-)

Tammie
2018-11-01 03:38

I think you would be surprised at how interested they might be if they were allowed to give input in the building process.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-11-01 12:23

Absolutely. It would be fun if they helped building too. Thinking a bit more about it, they probably would. :-)

Annons:
Tammie
2018-11-01 22:48

It would be something they would remember forever and it would be an empowering too experience too.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Tom
2018-11-11 23:25

I didn't like the design too much but building a house that small is like building a cubbyhole and that would be a lot of fun. But because I live in Sweden all I can think of is the impossibillity to get a permit for it :-/

Tammie
2018-11-12 00:29

I think some areas can be very difficult to get permitting. There is a big movement here to have "affordable" housing. But there is so much to the permitting process they make it really difficult. I think here in California they are trying to get some changes made to make it more possible. I believe it is a lot easier in Oregon to be allowed to build tiny houses.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons:
Ā