Annons:
Taghomesteading
Read 2142 times
Tammie
2018-10-28 23:53

Sustainable City Living

This couple lives on  only one tenth of and acre and they really have made some amazing choices and decisions to live a sustainable life. I really like their bio gas heater and their solar stove. 

What do you think about sustainable living?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-29 10:27

That’s just 400 m². It’s almost a third of our garden and still they get so much out of it.

Coming from the northern parts of Sweden, my wife thought it was exotic to find pear trees when she moved to the Stockholm area, where they are common. I thought the kiwis in this video looked exotic. :-)

I like the idea of sustainable living, but wouldn’t be able to keep it up by myself. Luckily, my wife would.

I wonder if that car sharing model would work with newer cars. Perhaps I’m just prejudice thinking that the cars would be abused more than cars people own.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-10-29 20:57

It seems they have really studied what to plant and how to get a lot out of a small area. I would love to have a kiwi tree and an avocado tree. As for car sharing I know that works really well in the Portland Oregon area where my oldest son lives. People are like minded and very environmentally conscious so I think overall they are very respectful of the vehicles.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: