Annons:
Tagtiny-house-living
Read 3139 times
Tammie
2018-10-20 18:31

Tiny House Livng Equals Financial Freedom

Woman Living in a Tiny House Loves the Small Space & Financial Freedom

The whole "Tiny House Living" fascinates me because of the allure of financial freedom. I would rather live in a small place and have more financial freedom than be in a situation where I am just basically working to make my house payment.

I find myself watching many different Tiny House You Tube video's and fantasizing about purchasing my own trailer base and building my own Tiny Home!

Would you ever consider living tiny?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Leia
2018-10-22 21:16

I have recently been looking into travelling/working in Australia. 

A popular way of living for that year or two is in a campervan! I would definitely consider it, it would mean you are free to go wherever you want and save money so that you can do things and activities rather than buy things like pretty pillows and things we don't necessarily need.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-10-24 13:44

I definitely want to live smaller, but also smarter. I would like to build a small house optimized for our needs. A trailer house would be too small though. A house that I can repaint the facade of in a weekend probably would be enough. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-10-24 21:40

#2 That's a good way to measure a house haha!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-10-25 03:49

#1 A camper is a very good idea. #2 I agree with you. I would love a tiny house and a big garage with room for an Art studio!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Emo
2018-10-25 05:57

Tiny or not depends on how you compare. I like the possibility to have room enough for my beaded things:

http://parlkonst.se/utstalln/roeke.aspx

I like what you wrote about repainting, Niklas.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Niklas
2018-10-25 11:50

I don't think a house should be larger than something you can easily maintain by yourself without loosing too much of your free time. And I also think it should be sustainably built. I would prefer a roof and outside walls that are maintenance free. Glass might be a good material to use for walls, and zink for roof. In addition to being more or less maintenance free, zink roofs also reflect the sky which makes it blend in to the environment and weather.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: