Annons:
Taghomesteading
Read 2332 times
Tammie
2018-07-15 19:34

5 Reasons to Start Homesteading in Your Backyard

You don't have to have several acres to homestead. That would be great but most of us don't have that. This video gives some really good points on starting small. Always check with your county or city ordinances before purchasing any livestock to learn what is allowed and what is not allowed. 

Enjoy!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-07-16 13:22

I'm all for starting small, almost regardless of what it's about. Seeing the video I realized that we actually are homesteading in our garden. We grow berries and fruits mostly on a tiny scale.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-07-16 13:48

I really want to have some happy chickens in my yard if I ever get a house with some land!

Niklas
2018-07-16 13:52

My dad once inherited chickens and a goat when he bought a house. He kept them a couple of years before giving them away.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-07-16 17:04

When I was growing up we had a few cow's, goat's, chicken's, pig's, a horse, a donkey and we grew a huge garden every year. We also had walnut tree's and other fruit tree's. I would love to have chicken's, rabbit's and goat's and a garden. I would also like to have honey bee's.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Tammie
2018-07-17 02:46

Niklas do you preserve any of the berries or fruits to be consumed during the winter months?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-07-17 08:14

Most of it is consumed during the summer and fall, but we usually save some rhubarb in the freezer and berries and fruits that we get from my parent's gardens.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Tammie
2018-07-18 17:02

That is great!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons: